Man of many interests, with deepest love for IT. In previous life, specializing in backend and data & systems integration technologies. Independent security researcher, Web3 contributor (full stack and Smart Contracts), Code4rena certified warden & Developer DAO member. REACH auditing school mentor. Cooperating with multiple auditing companies providing security expertise. Passionate about Linux, programming and language learning. Open-minded, people person.
Found multiple issues in projects deployed on mainnet. E.g.:
- Angle protocol CRITICAL - user funds draining via reentrancy attack
- Angle protocol CRITICAL - stealing vault from a user
- Nomad bridge HIGH - one message bridge DoS
- Nomad bridge LOW - gas stealing from relayer
- (classified) HIGH - one message bridge DoS
- (classified) LOW - gas stealing from relayer
- (classified) MED - unable to prove validator fraud on-chain
- (classified) HIGH - unauthorized call to any protocol escrowed NFT
I was a top security researcher Trust's mentee over the 4 months period. In this period I learned many tools and techniques, that allowed me to place top in multiple audit contests and find multiple issues on Immunefi.